6). 'Social networks don't bring us closer together as we talk through computers and not to each other'
I personally believe that social networks bring us closer together because without social networks many people would have never of knowen about others and the world would not be as connected as everyone is now. Social media is also helping people make plans to see each other, all it takes is a quick message and everythings sorted. They open people up to so many other opportunities that woulden't be available without social media, it has made loads of jobs that have connected people more than before. Although I realise that why people may think that computer don't bring us together as a lot of people obsess about there profiles and what people think of them online and spend to much time doing this and not actually speaking face to face, but I think that this is is only a small problem against how much it helps people.
No comments:
Post a Comment